I hope everyone had a great weekend and the Monday Scaries aren’t too real. A lot of you loved my last gift guide, and asked for a second post that included some higher ticket items. I’m always happy to share my favorite pieces/finds (honestly anytime of year, not just now), so DM me whenever you want! Here are nine under $100 gift ideas for the ladies in your life. Let’s go shopping, girl!
- Huda Beauty’s The New Nude Eyeshadow Palette – $65
- Gorjana Ear Climbers – $65 (My future MIL has these and they look BOMB on her).
- Fifth & Ninth Phone Case – $30 (I have this one on my phone right now and am obsessed)!
- Nikki E. Designs Evil Eye Necklace – $52 (Handmade by a girl boss in Miami, this line is absolutely stunning! If your order is over $75 you automatically get a free, personalized jewelry box from Miami Writes co.)!
- Herschel Duffel Bag – $85
- Oversized Teddy Coat – $88 (I wear a size small for reference. It’s so big + so cozy)!
- Revolve Gift Card – Starting at $25 (There’s a stigma that gift cards aren’t thoughtful BUT Revolve is basically one of the most magical places on Earth, therefore, I’m making an exception).
- Winc Wine – Starting at $39 (New customers will get a sweet 35% discount by using this link)!
- Peter Thomas Roth Mask Frenzy Set – $75